Facility Provided - Premium 2 Bedroom Upper Deck Houseboat with full time AC and more food option
Houseboat Package Details Are Given Below
Boarding Point: Nehru Trophy Finishing Point, Punnamada, Alappuzha View on Google Maps
Meal Plan: All Meals
Meal Type: Kerala / South / North Indian Meals
Check-In Time: 12:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 09:00 AM
Other Important Details
- The small boat ride can be purchased onboard.
- An advance amount is to be paid to reserve this package and the balance amount is to be paid at the time of check-in.
- ID proof may be demanded at the time of check-in.
- A booking voucher is needed to board the houseboat which will be provided after the booking is made with all inclusions for the trip.
- There will be no cruising from 5 PM until 7 AM. The boat will be anchored at a safe location and staff will be present in the houseboat to cater to your needs.
- Additional fish/food items can be purchased from local market during cruising, this is not related to the houseboat package and it’s the guests’ discretion to buy it or not.
- Cab pick up and drop can be arranged on request with an extra payment.
- GST extra from the displayed price.
- The price displayed may vary depending on demand/seasons
- Prior to 15 days a cancellation charge of Rs. 1000 will be levied.
- Less than 15 days: 50% of the total trip price will be levied.
- No Show / Cancellation within 72hrs: There will be 100% retention Charges from the total trip price.
- In any case, if the guest cancels the trip in between the cruise or asks for an earlier checkout, no refund will be provided.
- Last minute changes (reduction in the number of people) in the trip on the arrival day cannot be accommodated, it has to be informed one day prior.
- Management will not entertain late check-in s and extra cruising for late check-in s as a compliment.
- No cancellation / No Refund / No postponement will be allowed/provided on the following peak date ranges for the calendar year 2017 – 2018
Jan 26th – 28th, Feb 10th – 13th, March 29th – 30th, April 1st, April 14th – 15th, May 1st, June 15th – 17th,
Aug 10th – 12th, Aug 15th, Aug 22nd – 28th, Sept 20th – 23rd, Sept 29th – Oct 2nd, Oct 13th – 21st,
Nov 3rd- 11th , Nov 17th – 20th , Dec 1st – Jan 10th
- Cancellation on long weekends (Friday / Monday as a national holiday) cancellation charge of Rs. 3000/- will be levied.
Other Terms & Conditions
- In case of any natural calamity / political situations which may lead to cancellation of the trip, the company will be responsible only for the amount paid by you for the package.
- You are responsible to take care of your valuables.
- Your celebrations should not be a disturbance to other travelers/houseboats/staff.
- You are required to abide by all rules enforced by local village administrations/police.